Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another sneak peak...

I have a few things in the works, but here is another sneak peak at one of them. I've been working way more than overtime to get this off the ground. Like little soldiers.... my miniature army is on its way into dozens of talented hands and photographers... many photographers! This is the first group. Brave little ones. There will be a another group heading out into the unknown very soon. I promise, this will be good and I promise I'll let you know what it is too!




R&D is taking more time than I originally predicted. I don't mean to keep you on the edge for so long, but it is tightly under wraps until the launch date. If you're much of a sleuth, I suppose I've very indirectly dropped bigger hints throughout the blog posts for many months. I'm terrible with secrets! For those in the "know", lips are sealed, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment