Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Talking Book Covers with author Eve Summers & CONTEST

Book Cover Butterfly
 
I have a confession to make: when it comes to book covers, I'm a butterfly. My affections shift from book cover to book cover with every new release. Currently, I'm in love with the cover for "I want to know what love is". I truly believe this is my best one yet (and I'm not claiming any credit, Shirley Burnett is the artist), but I bet I'll change my mind as soon as the next cover comes along.
 
It's almost a psychological study: tell me what book covers you like and I'll tell you who you are, LOL. Almost all the people who complimented the cover of "I want to know what love is" are not romance readers. On the other hand, only hot romance readers loved the cover of "Fiji on Fire, Fiji on Ice" (click here to see it: http://redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/product_info.php?products_id=363).
 
So, here's a question for you. Put of all the Eve Summers book covers, which is your favorite, and why? You can find them here: http://redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=eve+summers&osCsid=e007c5080bcdb2829fc192624f5ba35a&x=0&y=0.
 
Please post your comments and one lucky winner will get a Red Rose Publishing e-book of their choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment