Sunday, February 7, 2010

SMS - Red Velvet Cake

Red Velvet Cake was chosen by Rosy of Rosy Lips and Lavender for this week's SMS. I am late posting today because I thought I would mess with decorating the cake as a Valentines gesture ALONG WITH making the rest of our Superbowl food. By the way, I have a 7 layer dip that is killer and will add to this post later today (homemade Guacamole, spicy refried beans,etc). Rosy - Great Choice! I used a different cream cheese icing for decorating purposes BUT my kitchen was so darn hot, my icing kept getting WAY too soft. Even refrigerating the icing meant disaster so all the cake decorations are droopy. Bummer because the cake could have been so much more.
Thank you Rosy for a great choice and please visit everyone's Sweet Melissa Sunday blogs to see how talented these wonderful bakers really are!

Happy SUPERBOWL SUNDAY everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment