Thursday, October 14, 2010

Finished No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I finished reading No Mercy today by Sherrilyn Kenyon. granted this wasn't my favorite Dark Hunter/Were Hunter book but it hit the spot especially as I giggled over Dev's comedic comments that were sprinkled throughout the book.

Ms. Kenyon does a marvelous job in storytelling but in No Mercy, more questions were asked rather than answered in  my opinion. I enjoyed the pairing of Dev and Samia or Sam to her friends. Plus the twists that caught me off guard had me wondering what will happen next for Achron and the crew in New Orleans. Plus my fave character, Nick, in all his smart ass/angry glory is here as well.

I am eager to see what happens next in this wonderful series and it looks like we won't have long to wait. YAY!

I give No Mercy 3.5 out of 5 for tight writing, some wonderful light moments and a fast paced storyline.

No Mercy
Dark Hunter Book #19
Sherrilyn Kenyon
St. Martins/Hardcover

          Bear shifter Dev Peltier has watched the door at his family’s bar, Sanctuary, for almost two hundred years and has seen a lot of things in his life. What he saw months before has scarred him and his family as they deal with the after effects of a battle that killed his parents.

Amazon Queen, Samia is a dark hunter and has lived by the Amazon code for a very long time. When she meets Dev Peltier, she finds a man who makes her laugh and live for something other than vengeance against the enemies of the Dark Hunters. Now war is coming to the dark hunters as their enemies find a new way to destroy them. Can Dev, Samia and their alliances keep their enemies from harming them all and changing the world in the process?

 NOTE: Any reviews on this blog are done from books I have bought or read from the library.No author paid me for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment